Ad Space

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Imagine that!

I was fighting so hard with whether to leave crochet for a while and come back to it or leave it for good.  When I felt I had decided to leave it at least for a while, slowly transitioning to leave it for good, I received an order for 2 items.  Now this may not be a large order and paying a lot of money but something sure does help! I was so surprised and I felt like picking myself back up and trying to do a good job for the customer.  It was amazing to me how in your dark hours, there is a glimmer of light and hope! 
Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do but even though I feel like giving up, I still have a little bit of fight within me.  I have a few plans this year and I hope I can get the ideas going and the riches flowing. lol It's tough to stay positive and keep going but I guess I'm getting a nudge in that area. 

So please stay tuned to this blog for more updates. 

See ya! :)

Melissa

All my info is in the side bar! Check it out! Support by clicking, tweeting, viewing. 
Beginners have to start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment