Ad Space

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Adsense or adnonsense? Advertising ... the Ugly Story

If you have visited my blog, you would have seen ads displayed on my page! Well imagine my surprise, when Google decides to send me an email about my adsense account.  I appealed and apparently lost.  I guess I wouldn't make a good lawyer! I found it to be foolishness.  I decided to shop around and see other ad offerings and found one.  Well imagine my next surprise when they apparently don't want me coz I'm not a "Top level website" Hmm!  So I'm going to say that if I ever become a "Top level website" or get a huge following, none of them can display anything on my blog! Though this blog is a google blog, I really don't care! 
My next thing is if you want to advertise on my site, let me know and let me show these people that I don't need them to make 1c on a click.  Just ridiculous!!! 

Contact me with your ad information etc and I will see what I can do!


See ya! :)

Melissa

Don't forget to check out all my information in the sidebar.  Tweet me, facebook me, browse my estore.  Get updates via email by subscribing!! I sell yarn now, so make those projects with yarn from my yarn store!

No comments:

Post a Comment