Ad Space

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Get Your Yarn Here!

I have decided to be a yarn seller! Hopefully, I can supplement my income by selling yarn.  Thinking of expanding but not sure as yet! So please visit: www.bajanstylecrochet.yarnshopping.com for yarn from Turkey.  These types of yarn are usually soft and great to crochet with.  It's not as rough as other types of yarn and makes the products you are creating very luxurious.  If you doubt me, then order from my yarn store and see for yourself.  Shipping is a bit high but worth it with the amount you get for the cheap prices. You will not be sorry!

Check out the site and share with your friends.

See ya!

Melissa

Don't forget to add me on twitter and Facebook and also check out my Estores! More coming to the blog soon so subscribe for updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment