Ad Space

Monday 31 December 2012

New Year, New Attitude

As I let go of 2012 which has not been the greatest for me, I have decided to look at 2013 differently.  I hope to be doing some interesting things in 2013, once I have the time and patience to do it.

I have complained about my materials being expensive and sourcing the right yarns, I can't get proper photos and things of that nature but finding the solution has been a hard one.  I have been tossing an idea in my head for a while but again, the details of getting it done is still overwhelming.

I hope 2013 brings renewed drive and passion for me and many sales!!! Even though I love what I do, I still would like to make money from it.  To my new and old followers, thank you for the support!  Please stay tuned for me from me next year.  I hope I continue to make crochet interesting and fun for you and to show you unusual styles and fashion of finished work.

See ya! :)

Melissa

Remember:  There's a sidebar with info.   Check it out and support my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment