Ad Space

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Video View

Having my face on video on the world wide web is something I really had to think about.  I still feel a little conscious of being on the Internet, showing my face and products but how else am I supposed to get out there!
I thought about doing tutorials but I realise that to sit down and teach is a lot of work even if you are using free patterns.  it's really difficult to take the time out and teach people.  Some do it for the love of crochet and others do it because they know they can get many views by teaching people.  I really don't know if I want to go that route! It is so time consuming and how many views converts to sales is my questions because at the end of the day, I'm looking at the business aspect of things. 
The goal of a business to make a profit and if I'm busy teaching people to make their own profit then how do I get something out of it.  I like teaching, don't get me wrong but there are plenty of persons teaching people on the internet and I really am not about to be one of them.  At least, not at this stage.  I may change my mind and realise that all I have said so far is irrelevant and just do it anyway. 
 I am also thinking of branching out of crochet and doing other things especially in the sales area.  So my shop may seem like a bunch of different things but I like to explore and try new things.
In my news section that videos are coming soon so please stay tuned to them! 

See ya! :)

Melissa 

Hey, where are you going? Go over to side bar --> and link me! Subscribe to my blog to get updates and check out my Estores for products.  I now have a news section to show what's coming up and what's new at a glance. Great idea, isn't it? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment