Ad Space

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Free Vs. Paid Patterns


There are a lot of free and paid patterns out there and let me tell you, it's been a maze trying to figure out what to buy and what you can get for free.  I am a firm believer in if you can get it for free first, then do it!  That's the beauty about the internet!  If you cannot find anything on the internet for free, then what's the most economical pattern.  Everyone may not be like me.  Some people may choose to buy all their patterns.  Some people may choose to only use a free pattern.  Others may just make up something.  Designing, I believe, is a gift!
So if you see any of the items in my albums out there, you guessed it! I found it on the internet! You may think "Oh there needs to be more originality" but the market is big enough for everyone to get a cut.   Different people have different tensions, styles and ways of crocheting and knitting that it may end up looking like a new product.  Colour combinations and using various stitches make the original pattern product seem at times, drastically different.
At the end of the day, whatever you prefer to do it's your choice.  You don't have to be as cheap as I am.  Although, I do buy a few patterns here or there!

See ya!

Melissa


Check out the sidebar for more info! Subscribe to the Blog for updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment