Ad Space

Monday 1 October 2012

Help! I need Google Maps ..

I have no idea where I'm going with this blog and what I will be posting.  I don't know what the topics will be and have no plan really but I'm hoping that I get my thoughts about crochet out and that it's interesting!  My problem is staying focused and not running out of topics! Considering I have no topics, it's a real fear. 
If there's anything anyone can suggest that could be helpful that would be great or even to help with topic ideas. 
I'm thinking of maybe doing some tutorials but I'm not sure if I'm the tutorial type.  I like teaching but to go on camera and edit and all that is very time consuming.  My thing would be to use free patterns out there to do some of the things but it's still a headache.  It actually slows down what you want to do each week.  However, I'll give it some thought.  The next problem is that I can't get the supplies easily to do patterns so usually I have to improvise, reduce or increase a pattern to suit so maybe the tutorials aren't a good idea. lol
Like my title says, I need some direction and not sure what direction I'm going.  Sometimes I think I have an idea but other times, I'm just as lost as the next person. 
Any advice, comment or send a message.
I hope these blog snippets are helping someone.  Well, I'll be the first person to say that it's helping me vent! lol  Still stay tuned.  Who knows what's going on from one blog post to the next.  :)

See ya!

Melissa

Please remember to check out my store information and Facebook page on the sidebar.  You can also follow me on twitter. I will put that info there as well when I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment