Ad Space

Monday 24 September 2012

Starting Out

Beginning any venture is a challenging process.  I'm here to say that my motivation to succeed is what keeps me going.  I created this page with renewed enthusiasm and drive to push even harder towards my goals and dreams.  Sometimes it takes a long time to get to the point where you can see what you've accomplished.  "Never Give Up" is on replay in my mind.
I do not let society define what's successful for me and I've always been the person to do things a little differently even if it's slowly! I believe in quality work and that's what I want to give my clients.
I would like this page to be an open environment where positive criticism and feedback is appreciated.  Negative criticism is accepted as well, once the delivery is a positive one.  I want to know what YOU, the consumer want.  I want YOU to feel like you are part of the page and a result part of my business.  EVERYthing you want may not be feasible and if it's not, maybe we can work on a different idea or outcome together.

I truly look forward to creating handmade items for you!

Please feel free to contact me! Your comments/feedback/questions matter!

See ya!

Melissa

Check out the sidebar for more info! Subscribe to the Blog for updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment