Ad Space

Monday 24 December 2012

Tis the Season to be Jolly ...

Merry Christmas to all!

I did a few Santa hats for myself and a few friends.  They were a hit!! I received a few orders but none confirmed and it's already Christmas Eve!  People are usually not dependable.  I learnt that a long time ago so I try not to bother about those things but it still does annoy me a little.  What's the point of making something for unreliable people?  It's usually just a waste unless I have someone else to buy it which I generally don't.  So oh well.

This year has been really hard on me and my family but as I try to go into another year with more hope and less disappointment in my mind, I have to believe that no matter what there's a better position to be in life. 
So if you also feel like giving up, figure out if that's what you think is the right thing to do right now and put your energy into something else.  Christmas is a magical time and you want your dreams to come true.  If only I had some magic dust!  I, myself, feel a little dejected because this year did not go the way I wanted to. All I have is hope and nothing concrete and that's what I'm using.  Just know if you feel the same way, you are not alone. :)

To everyone who reads my blog, I wish you a happy Christmas! Please keep the positivity going and remember you have the power to change things in your life.  Just believe!

I will be happily crocheting whether it's for only myself right now or for profit! 

See ya!

Melissa

Please remember to check out my Estores and Facebook page!! Like me on Facebook and follow me on twitter.  Buy something in my Estore!! :) Check out all the info in the sidebar for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment