Ad Space

Saturday 9 March 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 3



Day 3: Do you have any other WIPs (works in progress)?

I am working on a crochet book cover.  My mother is also doing one but with a smaller hook.  I believe hers is going to look very intricate.  We are finding this cover very time consuming but it will look cute in the end and be worth it since it's very functional and I like the fact that it can be washed when dirty.  
I still have to finish the baby converse.  It's on hold for now.

2 comments:

  1. I have finished my book cover. I'm working on another one now. We'll see how that works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My second cover is finished. I think I prefer the first one I did, so that probably will be the basis of my future patterns. I feel rather accomplished.

    ReplyDelete