Ad Space

Tuesday 5 March 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

I saw this challenge on tumblr and decided to do it as well.  I don't usually like doing what other people are doing but it seemed interesting.  This is a way of getting to know me a little better.  I may add or change questions how I see fit.

Day 1: What was your first finished project?

Err.  I have no idea actually.  I have no idea but it had to be with crochet thread since that's what I had at the time.  I can say when I picked it back up recently, it was probably a hat.  I like hats.  They are very simple to make but when I'm counting stitches, I get confused sometimes.

Remember to check out my information at the side bar and my Estore.  Keep updated with the blog by subscribing.  I post my new items or any projects I'm working on tumblr. 

See ya :)

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment