Ad Space

Sunday 15 June 2014

Translating patterns - Ayuda para interpretar/traducir patrones de ganchillo

I am thinking of going into translating since I do it for myself all the time with crochet patterns.  Plus, I need the practice lol.  I actually like to translate even though it is time consuming and sometimes you have to be doing the pattern the same time to understand what the person means.  I have found many spanish patterns out there, really good ones too that I have translated for myself, for the most part.  I did a few from french to english and have only tried a couple in italian. Unfortunately, this would not be a free service since it does take my time and effort but it is something that I am willing to do since I like to crochet and understand the difficulties in crocheting when you like a pattern but it's not your language.  The cost would be minimal.  If you wish this to be done, please email me.  I can answer short questions for free. 
Please me aware that if I don't respond timely it is due to this messed up computer I am on and access to the Internet.  Sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment