Ad Space

Wednesday 20 February 2013

The War of Rights

Well back to the copyright.  A fellow artist has been bashed over her work.  I don't think it was called for and I have no idea why there is so much evil in the world but through it all she has been very positive and wishes everyone well throughout.  I don't think I would be able to do the same, knowing myself very well!
She has been accused of copying someone else's work but we all get inspiration from the same sources and there are many people in the world which means the probability is high of people coming up with the same things.  If you are blatantly out to copy, I can understand the hostility but if you are just an artist sitting down coming up with these products on your own then why the attack! There is plenty space in the market for everyone.  Honestly! It's sickening.

Here's her reply to the attack.  Please support good rather than evil!

http://sweet-cavities.blogspot.com/2013/02/to-everyone-yes-that-means-you-too.html#comment-form

Support home businesses!  Don't let these people break our spirit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment